Welcome to Revir™! Revir (“Revir”, “We”, “Us”, “Our”) is a world class virtual tour platform where you (“You”, “User”, “Client”) can create, upload, embed and publish 360° VR virtual tours and panoramic pictures online. These services made by Revir (“Service”) aim to help you create detailed panorama virtual tours with ease, provide valuable information to make decisions, and allow sharing and viewing through multiple platforms. These Terms are offered by Revir™, headquartered at Vertex Tower A, 33 Ubi Ave 3, #08-42, Singapore 408868.
By accessing or using the Revir website and Service, you agree to follow the Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) stated on this page in full. The Service is owned or controlled by Revir™ and will affect your legal rights and obligations. Do not access or use the Service if you do not agree to follow any part of Revir Terms.
Note that the English version of these Terms and Conditions will be the version used when interpreting or construing these Terms and Conditions.
1. You must be at least 13 years old to use the Service. If You are 13 or older but under the age of 18, you have to look through these Terms with your parents or guardian and only use our service only after your parents or guardian express their consent and agreement to these Terms. Parents and guardians are responsible for the online conduct of such minor, and the consequences of any misuse of the Service by the minor. Keep in mind that the Service might contain and display content that may be offensive to some.
2. You may not post violent, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
3. You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities
4. You must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, but not limited to, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
5. You must not use the Service in any way that causes, or may cause, damage or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the Service
6. You must not create or submit unwanted email, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications ("spam") to any Revir users or employees.
7. You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your account and you agree you will not sell, transfer, license or assign your account, followers, username, or any account rights when using the Service. Revir prohibits the creation of and you agree that you will not create an account for anyone other than yourself. You also represent that all information you provide or provided to Revir upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
8. You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Service.
9. You will not solicit, collect (manual, automated, systematic, or any means) or use the login credentials of other Revir users and You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
10. You must not copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, malware, worms, computer virus or other malicious computer software.
11. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your Content. This includes but not limited to, copyright laws.
12. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Revir page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
13. You must not create accounts through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
All content contained in the Service, including name and logo, are owned by Revir. Revir content ("Revir Content") is owned or licensed by Revir™ and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Revir, Revir owns and retains all rights in the Revir Content and the Revir Service. Revir retains all rights to Revir Content and You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, service mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Revir Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Revir Content.
When you pay for our platform, You will pay and authorize our partner Stripe to charge your credit card automatically for the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated under these Terms. You are responsible for providing complete and accurate billing and contact information. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for a paid account and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. All prices and fees are charged in United States Dollars (USD).We hold the right to charge your account after any free trial promotion without any notification.
All amounts payable under these Terms are exclusive of value-added tax or any other taxes. Withholding or any other similar taxes that might be applicable are not included into applicable fees and shall be added separately. Revir may suspend or terminate the Service for late fees or insufficient funds. You represent and warrant that you are authorized, or have the permission of the authorized signatory of the credit card or charge card provided to Stripe, to pay any fees incurred from use of the Service.
Paid subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the subscription fee (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism you provided. Paid accounts can be canceled at any time in the Account section of the website, and Services are automatically terminated at the end of the paid month/year on cancel.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIAL MONTHS OF SERVICES, UNUSED MONTHS FOR OPEN ACCOUNTS, UPGRADING OR DOWNGRADING.
Revir grants to the user the non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable right to use the Service according to the Terms. You retain all intellectual property rights in and to any Content you post, upload or otherwise make available through the Service, including the copyright in and to your media. Revir does not claim any ownership, right, title or interest to any User Content.
However, for any Content uploaded or shared to the Site using the Service, you grant Revir a perpetual, nonexclusive and royalty-free right to use the Content (and the Username in connection with the submitted Content). Revir typically uses such Content to maintain the Site and Service, such as displaying the Content on the Service.
You confirm and represent your content that:
Beyond the legally permitted cases, Users cannot duplicate, edit or decompile Revir Service or any Revir Content, and also cannot decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reverse engineer or attempt to reconstruct or discover any source code from Revir Service and Content
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will limit or exclude Revir or your liability
You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Revir will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, for any direct, indirect, economical, exemplary, special, punitive, incidental, or consequential loss of damages) that are directly or indirectly related to the service, Revir Content, User content, any action in connection with the law, Revir parties, copyright or intellectual property owners, any errors, omission, or damages in the service’s operation or devices from any means such as malicious attacks or hardware malfunctioning.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, REVIR, ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS AND LICENSORS AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THESE TERMS WILL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU TO REVIR FOR THE LAST THREE MONTHS. TO THE EXTENT THAT THE REVIR SERVICE IS PROVIDED FREE OF CHARGE, REVIR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE.
Copyright ©2017-2021 Revir™.